Followers

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Two cards from Latest gallery of my cards

Another few hours in my craft room has been quite enjoyable .
 Not creating but recording via photos . Before sharing some of my recent makes  I must welcome you all to my room , where I hope that you like what you see .

If you have the time I would really appreciate some encouraging comments which will certainly enthuse my creativity and inspire me to stay on line .As indicated in the previous post I am seriously considering not rejoining facebook . So that my only contact with my crafty pals and like minded visitors will be here on my blog .Having said that I will add also that I will read every comment and visit the blog/site of the writer .

Here are two cards suitable for the male in your life .
The one  with the chess pieces I began with a card base of Basic Black card stock .         
               The background paper is from SU Country Club Designer Series Paper
                On a square of  SU
 Very  Vanilla I stamped an image from the SU set Game ON.
                I then stamped the same image onto scrap Very Vanilla and fussy cut two individual
                 pieces which were added to bottom of card with foam dots .Ink used was Brocade Blue.
               The sentiment under image is from the same set and is inked with SU Cajun Craze
Finished piece was adhered to a Basic Black square leaving a small border .

               SU card stock Chocolate Chip   was used as card base with second card
                A rectangle piece of same card used for an embossed panel over some paper from my                            Kraftyhand scraps
               The image is from a find in Pinterest , while the sentiment is from SU set
                   Itty Bitty Birthdays . The embossing folder is SU Basket Weave Dynamics.

                       
 And this is the inside of first card
 

Thank you for calling in It has been a pleasure to welcome you .I hope that you are all staying safe and well .

Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 
             

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Shirley-Anne, I have been meaning to send you an email. I was missing your posts. These two cards are very nice and it is always nice to get inspiration for male cards.
    Hope you and Doug are good. So good to see you blog,

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and so beautifully made, love you added an insert. Looks like you found inspiration with these.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome creations Shirley-Anne. I hope the past few months has not stopped your cardmaking & showing them on here.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Shirley-Anne, great masculine cards and I LOVE your papers..I blog, do my thing, and on Facebook I only ever put up cards and projects I make, I never share anything private, just craft.. foe me, if I get comments I love them and try to return them but not devoted to sitting on my pc for hours trying to comment on blogger and Facebook and DT work, it can take up to 4 hours sometimes for nothing, and as I have not read you other post yet and cannot see it while I am on this one I will have to have a read and then comment again..lol..chin up Shirley-Anne, stay safe..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are great.
    I don't know why it's always a struggle to make masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are lovely!
    Hope you're well on the road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne