Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2024

softly softly

 Hello there , you all . Recently I had an expert computer tech set up a new computer .Needless to say I am no wiz at handling a computer old or new but this one is taking the cake . I do have a working facebook page so that is one good asset for this PC . 

Another is my blog where at least  can log in ...

The next challenge for me is to take a photo of recently made card and place it here to share .

Well so far so good . The program to add photo is different but I worked it out . 

The card base is a precut patterned front card kit from SU . I diecut two rectangles with different sized and style dies .The butterfly image is from the SU stamp set, Spotlight on Nature. The sentiment is from SU set Little Ladybug. 

A little colouring and a few small bling and BINGO , card and matching envelope in plastic sleeve are saved away for later .

It  might be suitable for a school leaver or a new job seeker and even with the right inside sentiment for someone who is recovering from an illness or operation ..

I have not created for a while so having these kit packs saved  are  handy to awaken the creative urge and encouregment to blog again .

Till next time cheers for now and catch you again soon ,

                                        Shirly-Anne

                              


1 comment:

  1. Great to see you up and running Shirley-Anne, it takes time but I bet you enjoy how fast the new one is..and such a pretty card, I love the butterfly and lovely sentiment..
    I had to adjust from, my camera to my phone for photographs, then without warning my old editing program just popped up out of no where and all my photos can go through that again, so happy..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne