Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Scallop circle easle card

OOH AHHH, here I am again ! On a roll this week . Over compensating for some time away from crafting ..Hi there , welcome to my room .
 Sun shining today and Doug could go out on his gopher. Bit of a drama there though . He usually goes out for about 1 or 2 hours max but today he left at 1.30pm after lunch and when he had not returned by 4.00 pm I set out in car to look for him . He had told me which park he was going to,  so I went straight there .
Poor Doug , there he was stuck on the path , twiggy was having a ball running around . "What took you so long?"he asked . The gopher had blown a fuse and would not move . We put it in nuetral so I could push it to the car where I had to help Doug into the car to sit while I pushed the gopher home . I then walked back to the car and drove him home . SIGH !! PUFF PUFF!!
Any way to my card .
This was another unusual fold for my crafting buddie Fran .

 
 
                   This one I made first but then found that I did not have enough DSP  to make kits so made this one .


Now I am off to comment on some Make it Monday entries and return comments for some of my visitors .
So thank you for calling in and hope you liked my cards.

 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are so cute what a fab image and i love the autunal papers in the top card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley-Anne these are really lovely. The images are so cute. All in all it sound as if you had a really busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both Gorgeous cards Shirley-Anne, I like the sweet image the colours and the shape.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The menfolk are worrisome aren't they!

    I love the round cards; the Kitty and Poochy are adorable and totally look like best buds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Shirley, you poor thing that would have been hard work pushing that gopher. I hope both you and Doug have recovered from your ordeal!!!
    Love the first easel card, fab paper and had fun making the second one. I'm going to share it with my Wednesday group this week.
    Big Hug, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne