Followers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Circle aperture

Hi there.  Welcome to my room and thanks for calling in .
 So very late tonight .Had a great afternoon with Jane and while I did some more cuttlebugging , she made up some card kits I had made earlier .
Jane had bought some craft magazines before she arrived so we began by reading through them . Isn't it amazing how you can  always find something new no matter how many magazines you read?
Was a decent movie on TV tonight so have watched it with Doug .If it were not for the zillion adverts the movie would have finished earlier .
Any way onto my card which was one that was made today .

 
Card base is Naturals Ivory , the butterfly ,  sentiment , ribbon  from SU and papers from my stash .
The circle punch for the aperture is from SU .
The idea for this card design came from blog browseing .The inside has coordinating paper and diecut frame for sentiment

Once again thanks for your company and for the comments you leave .I read and appreciate every line . Weekend coming up so will try to visit some of you then .

           A fine quote for today .

 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

11 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley-Anne, I am really loving what you've done here. The colors, the layout, the very elegat style, it really is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous,love the design,great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Shirley-Anne great colours, love the unusual layout

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, I like the design, the colours and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the design and the DP you used!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again Shirley Anne! I am back in blogworld. We are enjoying living in Qld except that we miss our kids. Love your pretty DSP and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful love the design and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Shirley-Anne, love the papers and colours,great design too..have a fabulous weekend.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've browsed through your blog, and I love the shaped, and different fold cards! Thanks for visiting me, and leaving such nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely thought - I mean saying you shared there, thanks! And what an elegant creation. Love the papers so much. We were away on holiday to Melbourne for a week - loved it there. By the way, what was the name of the movie that you watched?

    Much love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne