Followers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Stepping out

Hi there . welcome to my room . Hope that you and yours are well . Thank you for calling in . Another cold day here in Adelaide .
 Jane came this afternoon for a bit of crafting .Oh,... she was not feeling too flash ! All stuffy and generally out of sorts ..all this caught from someone else not me !!
I tried to give her lots of TLC. Must have worked as there were 6 cards   made up .
One of which was this .
 
Note the cut front. Both sides of the SU  DSP used on red card base.
 
 
Sentiment from SU and SU punch used for label .The image is from LadybugCraft. Copics  used to colour.
Nice to be feeling better , I tell you , feeling crook is no fun.
Great to be back in my craft room too, sharing time with you guys is best medicine .  .

                                               My thought for today .

                                         I am indeed a practical dreamer....
                                            I want to convert my dreams
                                               into realities as far as possible .

                                                            - Mahatma Gandhi.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.




8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous I love the shoes and the layout is sooo pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card Shirley-Anne. Great design and I love the paper and image.
    Hope that you are ok.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Shirley-Anne, and the unusual cut makes it even more so. Lovely image - so well coloured and such pretty papers.
    Thanks for the kind wishes...

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the image and the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card love the cut front and everything else

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever style of card....very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment is wonderful! I love the shoes. I'm not a huge shopper, but these shoes are fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne