Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Reel Great Guy


Hello there  to my visitors .
Welcome to my room where I hope that you like what I share .
I am making this post as DT for     Through The Craft Room Door 

The new challenge for TTCRD  13/11/18  is open now
And here is my DT make to share




Thank you to the sponsor  Dr. Digi's house of Stamps  for this robust fellow image to use .

Prize: 2 digital stamps
Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. Here you will find monsters, aliens, odd balls and Dundertons as well as many many more wonderful digital stamps with a sense of humour. 
We would love to see you join in on the fun of anything goes .

To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!

To see how the winners and top 3 are selected you may check the Challenges Rules tab for more information.

The November/December edition of Through the Craft Room Door is now published . 
A sneak peek video is on my side bar if you would like to check it out . 
Thank you for your visit and hope that  I see you  in the challenge soon .

           Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .








1 comment:

  1. An awesome creation Shirley-Anne. A fantastic card for any fisherman.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne