Followers

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Elephant sized wish

Hello and welcome to my room .

Thanks for calling in .  I do hope that you like my card .This one I created with a new digi image I have gleaned from lisa's
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Twistoonlisa/posts/?ref=page_internal collection of fun, out of the ordinary digi images .

Firstly I printed out 3 times and cut each section out and coloured each
 I intended to create a 3D image  as a topper for my white card base .



Once I had my 3D image I  adhered it to an oval die cut which  I then added to a larger scalloped oval.I inked a banner sentiment added it to side of image panel  and then added a few embellishments .I am hoping to save this for some little one .  Must be a grandchild birthday coming up soon .

Do check out these wackey images
I am sure that there is one that will tickle your fancy .

https://twistoon.com/index.php?id_product=112&rewrite=birthday-elephant-digital-stamp&controller=product


  Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .



2 comments:

  1. What a darling card, love the image and your card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an Elephant sized awesome Shirley-Anne.
    Happy New Year Sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne