Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Ahoy there on calm waters

                                      Hello ,welcome to my blog and thank you for calling in .I do hope that you enjoy your visit . I do appreciate comments left and will return the visit . 

I am a creator of mainly CAS cards and I do like to make masculine cards even though they can be tougher to embellish .Do you agree? 

I mean finding a masculine image is fine ..a motor car or bike , a plane or even a garden shed and there are plenty of masculine themed papers in abundance but, it is the background or the embellishing that can be tricky .

Here is a card created today .

                               


The stamp I have had for years , is from Stampin'Up. Basic thick white for the card base and for the image .A blue card layer then more white with a blue striped rectangle topped with the image .

I just sponged some blue ink around the image added the anchor and some blue dots . The sentiment ,from my stash , cut from who remembers where .LOL .I do tend not to throw anything away.

Do hope that you are well and contented and have someone to call a friend . Thanks again for your visit

Entering this challenge  https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ 


         Cheers for now , catch you again soon .

                            Shirley-Anne.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous guy card! All's well here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and masculine cards aren't definitely my cup of tea! :D
    Your card is so fresh and pretty, love that boat and the anchor is a perfect embellishment for it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely masculine card with such a peaceful feel, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping April challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work you always come up with.. incredibe Beautiful Creative design! I like the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely creation I love the maritime theme and colours the stamp you have used is FAB thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne