Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Sweet Wrapped Bouquet

 From a Book of Lasting Friendship.

 '' Any day is sunny 

That's brightened with a smile ...

Any friendship blossoms

if it's tended to with style . ''


     Hi there , welcome to my room . 



Sorry that I am out of practice with taking photos of cards .

 But for now am sharing a card that  I have made for an afternoon with like minded friends. 

Here I have used a card base of SU thick Basic White in the usual C6 size with a slightly smaller layer of the same card stock . This layer has been embossed with a wavelike embossing folder before adhereing to card front . I had a scrap of brown checked card  about 5cm x12cm which I punched both ends with tag punch then cut in the mddle ,adjusting each side to to fit the embossed layer . I stamped the wrapped flowers from stamp set , Wrapped Bouquet , onto white card and diecut after colouring .

I adhered these with foam dots .

The little tag and sentiment are from the same set  . Nice touch I thought .

 Then I just added  some bling . 

A sweet card that could be for almost any occasion .

Now, I hope that this post has found you well and I thank you for the visit . Any comments will be appreciated and it will mean that  I  can  return the visit .


                    Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne