Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2024

'Just For You ' card

                             

                         Purpose and Meaning 

                            From a book of Lasting Friendship


                    The way you get meaning into your life 

                        is to devote yourself to loving others ,

                         devote yourself to your community around you ,

                         and devote yourself to creating something

                         that gives you purpose and meaning . 

Hello to you and to you .Thanks for calling in. Please let me know that you have popped in by leaving a comment and I will be sure to visit you too .I hope that you enjoy browsing through my posts .

As a full time carer for my hubby I can sometimes go for days without being in my craft room . 

        I am sharing a card made recently to make into a kit to share with friends Sandy and Jane .

     Oh dear, I am sooo out of practice   with adding pictures . But still you can see that it is a simple creation . A tent fold card 11cm x 14.8cm. A white card base. A pretty floral paper cut to size added at the top 11cm .I then added a green 1cm strip under that .

The next bit was a little tricky as I wanted to embossed the last 

4.8 cm  which included the green strip . Luckily I found in my stash a narrow embossing folder of tiny hearts which served me well . I also found a preprinted sentiment circle which I adhered to some scrap green card and punched a larger circle   adding to the card with foam dots .

Well that is it for now as the card will go into my stash . 

Enjoy your day and be happy .

                Catch you again soon , cheers for now . Shirley-Anne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirley! I am having a hard time commenting for some reason! Cute card, and I really like the previous one too!-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne