Followers

Monday, June 10, 2024

New style card

                 Hello and a happy day to you .Thanks for calling in and sharing  part of your  day with me .

            Freezing weather  today but warm inside here as I put the air on early ..did  a quick flick around with the broom and duster and have cleared the sink of breakfast dishes . 

           Now with no guilty concious I can play in my craft room .

           In between these sentences that I am putting together ,  I am  thinking about the card I want to create today . It is June and I have     4 birthday cards to create this month.    

           But the card I am sharing today is not one of them . Rather it is an experiment design I am trying out . The card base is from some scrap green ..not enough for a full  card but 14cm x 14cm. or 51/2 x 51/2 inches .

So on the left side  I  created  a 1 1/4  inch fold .                        

I had some scrap mushroom patterned D/S paper and I used the back side of it {red} on the narrow front panel . I stamped the mushroom house on scrap white and coloured before adding to card front  The sentiment is from my scrap stash .

I cut the rest of that paper 10.2x 13.3cm . and adhered it to the underside of narrow card front .

With some basic white card for the insert I added ,to the right side,  the last piece of paper .I stamped a gnome , free from  a magazine,  on scrap white and coloured it before adding to card .



Wow I hope that my attempt at the recipe is clear and that the photos helped .

I really enjoyed creating this odd shape card and that I used up some scraps .

Let me know how clear  this recipe was for you .


Stay safe , you all , as covid and flu about ...

           

                Thanks again for calling in ,do hope you enjoyed the time 

            Catch you again soon , cheers for now ,                                                                              Shirley-Anne 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne