Followers

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Tagging Christmas

Hello to you and you too , thank you for calling in and I  do hope that you let me know that you popped in by leaving a comment . I will enjoy visiting you too . 

Yesterday, Saturday ,was a specially lovely day as Michelle and one of her sons , Ryan, came to visit along with our sons , Danny and Sonny .


It was a cold day but as a  family all warm and fuzzy, we all enjoyed  bringing up old family memories that made us laugh as one . I am, that is we , Doug and I are not getting any younger so seeing absent family is really important to us . I know that we bring up the same memories and relate the same stories every time that we do get together but I wont apoligize for that, as those are memories that keep us going . Some may say that we dont remember some things. We do sometimes , but choose not to spoil the happier times . Any way ,I hope that our family get together was enjoyed by everyone .

I was clearing out one of my craftroom drawers today and found a stash of Christmas tags . I have had these for some time and now thought that they could have another use as card toppers .

I created 4 Christmas cards , using a white card base and a Christmas message adding only a few gems for embellishing 



I adhered the tags with foam dots and as they already had some glitter on them all I added was a gem over the hole that held the ribbon tie and some more for embellishing .I have a stash of Christmas greetings  on hand so chose different ones for each card .

Once again thank you for browsing . I  hope that I have  inspired you to think outside the box when looking for card topper ideas .


               Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your family time!
    I am on vacation in Northern Alberta visiting my daughter, SIL and grandson. Next week we all leave to go to a family reunion in Southern Alberta!
    Tags made lovely Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family times together are so special.. I hear you Shirley-Anne. I treasure them also.
    Loving your use of the tags, they have helped make a set of fabulous cards
    I take it you live in the southern hemisphere , as do I
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne