Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Celebrate

Hello . I am so happy that you could call in . Don't forget to leave me your link so that I can visit you too .                                  Last week I found one of the first stamps I bought years ago and could not resist using it again . It is a simple little dress on a coat hanger , which in this case I have left out .  But I found it a little beauty which could be dressed up or played down . It could be that " little black dress" or if stamped onto gingham paper a cool summer number. It is a stamp Fran's Fashions from STAMPENDOUS.
Spring is a little way of yet but I can  but dream . 
I think making  this card shook  of the winter blues for a while .
Recipe ; Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Bashful Blue.
Ink; Green Galore and Brocade Blue.                                                   
Big Shot and embossing folder. Flowers  and brads, from my stash . Stampin' Dimensials.
Hope you like it .
Catch you again soon
Cheers Shirley-Anne


3 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley-anne you have just reminded me that I had one of those somewhere, I will have to find it, fabulous card, thanks for the inspiration. love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous SHirley Anne -it really does make me think of warm summer days ( the theme ocver at By the cute and girly this month ) and the embossed background is fabulous ( Crafty sentiments theme this week)

    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its fabulous Shirley Anne...sometimes the simplest images make the most gorgeous card dont you think
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne