Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Happy Snap for a Snowman

Hi there ,welcome to my room .I do hope that all is well with you and yours .

Thank you for calling in and I do hope that you enjoy my post and card today .

Just recently I posted a card and entered into some challenges .
Well , to my surprise a random pick turned out my card as a winner . This is the link if you would like to read the post and see the card .

https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-fun-ride.html

The challenge I had entered was
                  http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/07/new-anything-goes-challenge-17-24-july.html [ weekly] 

Now , to add to the happy surprise I was asked if I would like to be a guest designer for this weeks challenge .

And as sure as chooks don't have teeth , I said yes thank you .

Here is my card to share with you for this week challenge ..

We are sponsored  this week  by Sheepski Designs .

I used  Snowmen Selfie  because selfies are the in thing right now and this is such a fun image , wonderful to add splashes of colour .






White card base 14cm square. Basic Black matte and paper from LOTV paper pack .
 Image from Sheepski Designs
Colour medium , copics.
Wink of Stella clear for random sparkle . Bling from my stash and sentiment from SU stamp set , We Must Celebrate .

Wooden snowflake from SU embellishments . 

Do pop over to the blog  http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ to find      the current challenge and what ever your level of papercraft endeavors we hope that you will join in to share your creation .We will be thrilled to see you here ..
" Any Thing Goes "  is always the theme for our challenges so the scope is wide enough for any artist's taste .
To inspire you , and to whet your artistic palette , browse through the DT samples then have some fun creating your own mini work of art .   


As always, our challenges are Anything Goes and we love seeing your crafty entries each week however, we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone.
  1. Only 2 entries per person
  2. No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
  3. All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.

Word Verification Blogs are commented on at the discretion of the Design Team so your awesome project may or may not be commented on. 

Lastly I am looking forward to seeing your entry .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 










7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Such a fun image too that doesn't need much extra so the little snowflake is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest designer spot! Love this pretty and fun card you're showcasing for it too. The little snowmen are so much fun and I love all that blue! Great image and card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see those snowmen saying "cheese" love the idea of them doing a selfie, fab colours Shirley Anne and a wonderful fun card.
    Faith
    Congrats on the win and GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Fabulous card, love that image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and images thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne