Followers

Monday, August 27, 2018

Stay Pawsitive

Don't you just love the heading and the the play on words ?

Hello to you crafty pals .Very happy to see you and thank you for calling in

What joy! Spring is almost here . Now don't get me wrong,  I do appreciate the changes of seasons but this year especially I was so over Winter earlier than usual . Realistically I think it's  because of my heart recovery medication . Well ..it's certainly not because I am a little older is it?

Today I am sharing a card made for a male relative .I hope he " gets" the play on words and likes the card .

    Pacific Point, SU,  card base . Tranquil Tide , SU, matte  and  DSP , SU , Whole lot of Lovely .
          Image and sentiment from Tim Holtz collection
          Banner from a freebie set with a magazine .
          Circle  Dies used for frame for image and a speech bubble die for sentiment .
           Dot embossing folder ,SU on Whisper White , SU , behind image .
           Star embellishments on banner from SU.
           Coloured with aqua pen and SU ink pads


 

Will enter these challenges 
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/08/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-394.html

https://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-88.html

https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/210-anything-goes-sentiment.html.




My Thought for Today



The best ideas come as jokes.
 Make your thinking as funny as possible.


 David Ogilvy .


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


5 comments:

  1. Fun card, love the pun 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I love the fantastic sentiment coming from such a grumpy face! Cute bunting and such a good design! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Shirley-Anne, and what a super saying too. I like the brightness of the card.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, a Super fun and lovely card Shirley Anne.

    Now I wish I was over there with you going into Spring and Summer, I'm not looking forward to Winter after the wonderful Summer we had this year.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne