Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Wishing You


I have long been a fan of CAS cards and so most of my makes  have been of CAS  style .
I think mainly this is so because I suck at placing embellishments and  postage costs rise dramatically when letters are bulky . 

Hello to you and you and especially you .Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in . 
I never tire of creating CAS cards but I hope you are not bored with them when I post .
Maybe when you comment you could suggest a style just to challenge me 

But for today...

 

Chocolate Chip card base .Brown gingham paper  layer  from my stash 
SU , Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White 
SU, Neutral Candy Dots 
Sentiment and image free stamps with magazine .

and the inside 

Now, as this card will no doubt be posted I did not want more dots as embellishing on the inside so
after I had adhered the Whisper White to the Flirty Flamingo card I used my SU  cropadile to make holes in the corners before adhering to back of card . Looks cool in real life !

may well enter this challenge
https://sunnydaycrafting.blogspot.com/2018/08/aug-15-sept-14-challenge.html

Thanks again for calling in .

                                                 My thought for today

We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny.
 But what we put into it is ours.

                                                           Dag Hammarskjold 


            Catch you again soon , cheers for now, Shirley-Anne

6 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of CAS cards myself Shirley-Anne and this one is quite nice! If it helps any, as long as your card in the envelope fits through the slot of your paper trimmer you should be fine for mailing without adding extra postage. Also, I turn my cards inside out to eliminate any possibility of a something snagging and tearing the envelope when it is sent through the sorter!
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, love the hedgehog and the wonderful gingham paper, a Super design.
    I agree about CAS, especially for the post, BUT I always want to add more :( and usually do :) Cost me a fortune to send 4 cards this week. Goodness knows what Christmas will be like this year?
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Shirley-Anne. Sorry I haven't had a computer for over a week.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, very nice coloring and love the hedgehog stamp it so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there,

    This card is so charming and super cute.

    Hope you are hubby are well.

    So nice to have you visit me,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card and perfect for posting love the hedgehog stamp and I have just used the same sentiment stamp this morning---the ATC trading coins are two and a half inches in diameter
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne