Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Just a note

 Hi there . So lovely to see you here and to welcome you to my room . I hope that you are safe and well and are enjoying the holiday  long weekend .

While I am not keen on cold wintry weather , I do appreciate the time I get to spend in my craft room during this time of the year. Once again I thank the visitors who have popped in to see my last  post .Kind  words left in the comment box are all the encouragement and inspiration I need to share another make  . Crafty friends ,I hope that I can call you all my friends , let me know that you have called in and I will endeavour to return the visit . 

Tonight I am sharing another card that  I will make into a kit to share with Sandy and Jane next  week .I think it is quite simple as I grabbed a stamp set that has been on my work bench for a while along with an embossing folder .I hope that you all think that the two compliment each other for this make .




                                            Basic thick white for card base and embossed layer . Embossing folder is SU Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder. The stamp set SU Forever Blossoms is diecut  with Cherry Blossom Dies . The flower sprig is 3D onto scalloped circle of Pineapple Punch card stock .Just a note is from SU stamp set Posted For you . I added some small bling from my stash . I coloured with SU water colour pencils .

May enter this challenge 

I am off now to visit some blogs and to check out pinterest . Enjoy the rest of your day and lets know what you have been up to .Thinking of you all with affection . 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Shirley-Anne. Love the background texture, and the lovely colour palette you have used
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Shirley-Anne, great colours and background.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne, great texture background and I love the flower sprig,so pretty..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have shown the flower sprig off Shirley Anne.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne