Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Make a wish

Hello and a warm welcome to you and you ..oh and of course you too . 
Thank you to those who left comments on my last post .I read and appreciated each one . 
I do hope that each visitor finds a little craft  inspiration from my posts. 

I was struggling to choose a stamp set or indeed even an image for my next card . My mojo had no idea what type of  card that  I wanted to make . I mean I have hundreds of made cards in my stash ready for me to use or  donate  to the Salvos so it is not that I needed a specific card . Does any one else understand this situation ?  And I did not feel like trying a new technique this time .

Anyway  I was just browsing through Pinterest waiting for something to jump out at me . As  you do . Research I call it,  LOL.

I did give up and I thought bugger it I am going to my pile of stamps and the first thing I pick up is what I will use . Well do you think that this was the end of the dilemma? Frustrated by this time by trying out several papers and layouts I finally settled on this .

The empty bowl says it all .

       SU Basic thick  White card base .SU stamp set Happy Tails using SU dog punch and I fussy cut the bowl . I layered images onto  die cut ovals using SU Layering Ovals Framelits dies . The sentiment is from  SU set Life is Grand . The back ground mat is from my Signature Neutrals Colour collection from Kraftyhands .

OH MY  I miss the girls from that UK group .Must go back through really early posts to see if they are still blogging and will say hello .      oops off the track here .

I cut around the sentiment and layered onto brown card to coordinate with the oval carrying the images .
The inside is blank but may well have a birthday wish sentiment .

Now if you have made it to the end of my post WELL DONE and thank you for sticking with it .

                                              Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .


3 comments:

  1. So cute and I adore that background sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Shirley Anne, I know what you mean about grabbing the first thing that comes to hand and hoping LOL. Result is a Super card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Shirley-Anne - that is one delightful image well paired with the sentiment :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne