Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2021

New challenge for me

 Hi there ,how's things ? Thanks for calling in and welcome to my room .

I have not blogged for quite a long time and I really  only planned to check if I  had any visitors or comments to visit . As I  have not posted anything it came as no surprise that there were no comments BUT , I did have lots of views and I immediately felt guilty that I have not called in to visit any one for months .Of course I have been enjoying  my Thursday craft afternoon time with friends , Sandy and Jane . Quite truthfully,  I feel that I never have anything interesting to say and I have not taken any photos to share either . 

All that aside,  here I am joining a challenge today from http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/  and here is the sketch I had to follow .

The design team did a fabulous job of providing some inspiration . SO HERE GOES .     I am guessing that the three circles can be placed in any position .                          


 

The card base is  SU thick Basic White card .The floral paper is  from SU Fine Art Floral DSP pack.
The green strip and rings are from a Project Life Pack The snail image is from SU cling stamp
" Snailed it "  while the sentiments are from a very very old SU stamp set " Whimsical Words" 


  That is if I am not too late .

Love this creation . I think because of the heartfelt sentiment at the bottom of the card. But I do think that I could have put the hello circle at the top and the snail in the middle . 
There again my favourite saying comes to mind .." a blind man would be happy to see it as it is ". 

                    Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .


7 comments:

  1. Welcome back in blogland. Nice to see you have used our sketch to do so. Love your take on the sketch with that cute snake and fab sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you were not too late!! This turned out really cute and I’m so glad you hopped on to share this week!! Hope to see you more and thank you soooo much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love your snail mail!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE, CUTE, cute! I love the paper with it's vibrant colors. super cute snail, too. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, and great use of the sketch Shirley-Anne. Love your sweet and cheerful papers and the cute images and matching sentiments. It's always a pleasure to visit you
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a SUPER card Shirley Anne, great take on the sketch. Love the snail.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is most endearing Shirley-Anne. I am not about with my own postings much as it isn't the same without Tony here in the room with me. I do visit most days just to comment though.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne