Followers

Monday, January 9, 2023

A collection of cards for males

 Hi there, welcome  one and all .Thank you to those who commented    on last posting . 

Please feel free to browse through past blogs as it has been a while since I blogged regularly . . I hope that I can keep up with creating cards and writing new pages .


It is going to be a HOT HOT week here in Adelaide SA .

  Slip, Slop, Slap, Seek, Slide will be the done thing . 

 I do hope that the year is beginning well for you all . Having said that , there are some in our community that are experiencing just the worst time .  I hope and pray that they are receiving all the help and support they need . 

Although I do have many  and varied stamps suitable for masculine cards ,I also have bought packs of diecuts of cars , bikes , planes , trains  and sign posts ,and of arrows ... you get the drift . I often use these as card toppers when my inspiration has waned . I used to feel guilty that  my card was not really  my design . Does any one else use bought diecuts ?


This is a normal sized card with an embossed panel using older SU folder  

Textured Impressions Framed Tulips .A male image and sentiment  free with a magazine 


Older SU papers  added  in layers to kraft card with a topper from Pinterest 


Basic grey card base with layer of older SU paper Images from a very old SU stamp set .

Well if you stayed till the end ,thanks for calling in and I hope you liked the cards .Now if you do leave a word or two in the comment box , I will make a point of visiting you too .

Quote

I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.

Ken Venturi


Catch you again soon , cheers for now ,  Shirley-Anne

 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Great cards Shirley-Anne, l love the masculine makes. Do I buy die cut shapes? Nope, I use my Cameo if necessary. I'm a cheapskate for buying stuff, magazine freebies are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB sentiment and I am also loving your selection of male cards, often so difficult to gain inspiration for

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne