Followers

Monday, January 16, 2023

Sporty T-shirt

 I hope that you are all enjoying your day where ever you are . Welcome to my blog post and thanks for calling in . 

I am on a masculine card kick right now so my last two posts have been in  that vein . 

I wonder if any of my old Kraftyhands [www.kraftyhands.co.uk]

 teamies still have their stash of  CDs . This one of my stash is  called Sports Shirts .

Beginning  with a basic black card base I added a mat of black and white spot paper . I printed out the T-shirt from the CD onto Very Vanilla card stock and cut it out, adhering to card with foam dots. Then stamped and punched out the sentiment from a retired  SU stamp set . 

This is a very very simple, quick card and one which I am sure could be snazzied up with embellishments . 


Might do that before gifting it . But not today as I have run out of craft time .

     Life is really simple, but we insist on making it                   complicated.

                                                                 Confucius




Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. Great masculine card! I am sure those t shirts would work for any sport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card Shirley-Anne, love making masculine myself too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card Shirley-Anne. Love the quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne