Followers

Friday, January 6, 2023

Hi there ,my name is Shirley-Anne .

 Sorry ! I was being facetious with that hello .

No blogging or visiting others for what seems to be forever .

Laziness or not feeling as though I had any thing of value to share .I am not sure which .

I certainly have picked Pinterest boards to pieces and viewed many many U-tube videos of card making .I had  been creating cards and sharing with my two besties Sandy and Jane but the urge to place photos on my  blog had waned . 

But I tell you this much ..I have missed visiting blogs and adding my two cents worth in a comment when I find a treasure . 

ANYWAY! 

Here I go again . Hello to you all . thank you for calling in .I feel invigorated now .I have been creating ..just not blogging .My two besties Sandy and Jane had  been keeping me motivated by crafting with me one day a week .I thank them both for that . But of course the holidays and Christmas caught up with me so that there has been no crafting at all .

So I have a few cards that I will share today and then hopefully I will blog on a regular basis with new creations to share.  

Firstly though here are two cards that I received for my birthday .One is an old  classic design from Jane  and the other a new design from Sandy  .

 
The circle card is unusual  as is the stand that 
holds the pretty circle front upright . I will have to ask Sandy to show me this recipe .
Thank you to Sandy and Jane for taking me to lunch for my Birthday 



Happy New year everyone .Old friends and new , warm wishes for a healthy and safe year ahead .

But now here are a couple of cards made recently ..A male card and my first Christmas card for 2023 




Wow !! I had forgotten how much I have forgotten after being away from my computer and camera for so long . It took me 2 hours to work out how to get photos from camera to my computer , and place my ID on card images  and then save them .

I am exhausted now so will end this post .


     Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, 

           you'll start having positive results.

Willie Nelson 


                                             Catch you again soon , cheers for now Shirley-Anne 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley-Anne, thanks for visiting and great to see you back online with two great cards, love the masculine Christmas and can't go wrong with fabulous red/white and green..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissy, Just need to keep going now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you around again Shirley-Anne. With Super cards too, I agree about the circle card, I've never seen a fold like this either, a lot of work methinks. Both cards are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne