Followers

Monday, September 4, 2023

Two note cards

 Hello visitors , welcome to my blog post . I hope that you and yours are well or if you have been unwell, then  I hope that you are on the improving list .

Today I have 2 cards to share . They are really  simple , quite plain actually . I began both with a SU basic thick white card base with a smaller piece of same thick white  card .

The first card has a sentiment "just a note" from Everyday Messages Stamp set  , www.stampendous.com while the image is  an old favorite  from Penny Black , called Fragrant Letter  .      The lovely wooden heart  embellishment was a gift from a swap card friend , Karen Chuck .

 I colored flowers  with yellow shades of  Copic  pens  .The letter itself was smooched with water color pencil .  I rubbed the pencil onto a stamp block and added a couple of drops of water then with a wide brush head I picked up the color and smooched the edges of the letter. 




My second share 

      

                                       

                           The  fruit image and the sentiment are  from  a freebie in a magazine along with a matching die. I have colored the pears  with a couple of shades of green Copic pens . I stamped one image direct to the layering  card , the other I stamped on scrap , colored and diecut adding that with foam dots .For this note card I have added a bit of bling to corners .

 I did enjoy creating these two ..I consider this style to be my favorite to make. So I am hoping that you liked  them too .

                                        Till next time .

               Catch you again soon , Cheers for now, Shirley-Anne.  



7 comments:

  1. Both are so pretty. I love the little hearts on the first card and also the way you did the watercolors on the envelope. Lovely cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Simply" Beautiful Shirley-Anne, both are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are really cute, and your coloring with copics is very nice!! Thanks for sharing at LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. truly is simple with a bold image to give it a Clean and simple look. Thanks for sharing with us at LIM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here to comment on the pears, but the pair of cards is fab! Love your colouring and the simplicity of the card works really well. Thanks for joining us at Less is More for our anything goes challenge and keeping it CAS.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne