Followers

Friday, October 6, 2023

WOW things can go right

              

Hello craft buddies , welcome to my blog where I hope that you like my card today .

Thanks to google I  am back  to my Blog . 

Not hacked just internal error on my part . 

Hello and welcome to my blog post . Thank you to those of you who generously left words of encouragement . And to those who just popped in to view my makes , I do hope that you liked my simple creations .

I must remember to add a link to any challenges that I enter as well .

Now a lot has happened here since my last posting . Hubby , Doug, went into hospital with a ruptured artery in his stomach . Scary , HUH! You bet !! All good now , home again .

Cold and a few showers here today so no going out and time here in my craft room .

Well now onto my make to share today .

                                          

 

A quick card for today as I make sure that my blog really is working ok . I used an unidentified SU card stock for base and a Tropical topper also from SU .Stamped greeting is from Stamp-it.
Will enter this challenge 

I have missed crafting and sharing and am so happy to be back here.
Don't know about you but warmer weather would be appreciated .
I should be able to visit you  and you soon and also join in some challenges , but for today hope that you enjoy browsing my blog .


Catch you again soon , cheers for now 
Shirley-Anne  

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and this is such a beautiful card! So pretty. Hope your husband is recovering.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and tropical card. Frangipanis - I love them. So sorry to hear about Doug and glad that he is better. Lots of love, Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne