Followers

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Birthday Wishes

Hello and welcome. Thank you for calling in .

Hoping that you are all well and are happy in  your endeavors .

Well , the morning was fine again  as we sat in the warmth  at the front of our unit .People were giving us a wave  and chatting .But as clouds rolled in and covered the sun , it got decidedly cooler .We thought that it might have improved .It just did not . Doug said no to me going inside for a lap rug .

So we came inside and while Doug dozed in his chair I checked the mail and set about  crafty blogging   about  what I think is a very beautiful creation  for  a  feminine  friend .


 

Beginning with  a soft pink card base I added a  smaller , white , embossed layer . I had left 3cm from the base free of embossing for the stamping of sentiment . I forget where it came from . 
Sorry , I am out of practice with keeping track of measurements and products used ..
I used some retired SU ribbon to cover the border of the embossing .I then made a small pink square with a smaller white square for the flowers and a butterfly as a topper which was adhered using foam dots .
Another card for my stash .
If you have made it thus far ,you are very patient . 
Thank you again  for your visit .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now ,
Shirley-Anne


4 comments:

  1. Catching up Shirley-Anne, this is a lovely feminine card. Seems you are into the Autumn cool too. Love your other cards I have to miss commenting on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet and pretty card. Thankyou for commenting on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect day Shirley-Anne and a gorgeous card at the end of it, so pretty with its lovely soft colours..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne