Followers

Friday, October 6, 2023

Celebrate all that is Vintage

 Hi again today as I present a second posting .I had a break ,prepared and ate a pizza for lunch after sharing  the first card .

While the washing machine was working I visited some blogs to leave comments and checked out some challenges . This is something that I really missed while  my blog was down .

The sun is shining outside but there is very little warmth from it ..roll on Summer .

Now I have a masculine card to share today .One that was made a short while ago to add to my stash

                                   

There is a SU  Basic Black card base with a layer of black and white dotty paper .I have added, with liquid glue, 2 car images from my stash .A SU punch used to create  the label for the sentiment .

Thanks for visiting today and I hope that you let me know that you have been so that I can visit you too .

                                 Till next time 

                 Catch you again soon , cheers for now .

                                  Shirley-Anne.       



2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley-Anne, Sorry not to have visited, I am short on time so can't go back, but I have had a quick read and seen your lovely cards. I hope your hubby is way on the road to recovery, it must have been frightening for you both. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy card. Thank you for your kind words. I must blog often as it makes me happy. Lots of love, Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne