Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joyous Spirit of Christmas

Hello and welcome to my warm, cheerful craft room . It is wet and cold in Adelaide today so here is a good place to be.                                            Thought that I had better add a couple of cards to my Christmas card numbers. Robyn sent out a challenge to create 50 Christmas cards by 1st December. these two will bring my tally to 26.        Recipe for first ; Pacific Point, Naturals Ivory ,        Riding Hod Red   . Brilliant Blue ink for image from Illuminations stamp set.                                         Extra 'J ' for 3D has glitter added.     Red Gingham ribbon from SU 

                     For this card I used frame from SU set Frames With A Flourish  then words and snowflakes from Snow Swirled. Cardstock is Riding Hood Red, So Safron and Whisper White .  Chocolate Chip , Old Olive and Real Red inks.                          Wave edge punch from my collection and Old Olive ribbon from SU. Some glitter and Stampin' Dimensials.                              Robyn's collection can be seen at this link                               http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=19340
How are you going with your Christmas cards ? Have you started yet or is it going to be a mad dash a little later in the year?
Enjoy the rest of your day and  whatever you are up to.
catch you again soon
Cheers Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

  1. Two more wonderful Christmas cards to add to your collection. I love the colour combination for the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another two gorgeous Christmas card...I love the colours of the second one especially
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful cards... great colours on both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne