Followers

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Fun Birthday cake .

Hello craft pals . Thank you for calling in .
Welcome to my room where today I am sharing a fun card .And before I give details of it I would like to thank those who entered TTCRD anything goes challenge 


There is definitely some awesome talent out there and I for one saw some inspirational  mini works of art .
As well as the entrants,  thanks also to the DT for their samples which I hope will entice you to join in and have fun .
But now for the reason I am here today .


My DT card for this " Anything Goes Challenge "
from

 Through The Craft Room Door


 
This fabulous image I had chosen some time ago . loved it then and love it now . 
https://bugaboostamps.com/collections/frame-it/products/make-it-snappy-happy-birthday

Thank you to Bugaboo here at https://bugaboostamps.com/ for sponsorship of  this challenge .


The winner will receive a $12 voucher to spend in their store 

And




The winner will receive a voucher to spend in the store to the value of £25





My card recipe .


Some yellow card stock from my stash for the card base  , while the image was coloured with SU water pencils and an aqua pen . I then embellished card with some SU sequins .The image was adhered to Choc Chip panel with 3D foam dots then that panel was added to card front with DS tape .

Now I am looking forward to seeing your entry in this next challenge and perhaps you will visit DT blogs to leave them a word or two about their samples shown on challenge blog .


We are all looking forward to seeing what you create - remember Anything Goes
Only 2 entries per person.

                   Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .



3 comments:

  1. Love the Bugaboo image and you've made a wonderful card with it Shirley Anne.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great image & a great card Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne