Followers

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Stepping out in style .



Well,   hi there , welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in .
Did you join in the last  anything goes challenge for TTCRD       https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ ?

If you did and were a winner or one of the top 3 then congratulations .

I enjoyed viewing some of the amazing entries .Hope one of those was   yours
Thank you to all who entered . you are all amazing .
And of course thank you to the DT members who shared their creations just to inspire you .

Now here we are sprooking the next challenge .Thank you to this weeks sponsor




Our prize for the sponsored challenges will be 3 digital stamps. 

://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=427


My effort this week using one of my own Paper Shelter purchases .

If you have time to browse there are many many awesome sets to purchase and  print out . But if you prefer single images are available as well .

                                                       

 
card base from yellow card stock . 
I printed the precoloured scene /image to 14 cm square .
only added a small sentiment punched out with circle punch 
Adhered that to a slightly larger light blue card mat then added that to card base 
Adding some bling just to make it my work ..
For the inside I used some of the light blue card as a mat then adhered a top note die cut for message
I printed out another precoloured image , fussy cut it out and set it to the side of die cut as shown .


                  I will be looking out for your mini work of art in the challenge .
                                Remember that it is an anything goes challenge .
                             
                               Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

15 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Shirley-Anne

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley this is beautiful great design and I love that you've decorated the inside too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly beautiful "finished" card, so good to see the insert done too on this lovely card Shirley Anne.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faith ..Connects inside to front does it not .

      Delete
  4. This is so lovely Shirley-Anne. Love the image & colours & your lovely layout.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy , thank you for being a regular visitor and leaving comments

      Delete
  5. This is a great image!
    Card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail , for your visit and comment .I appreciate visiting your blog as it is always filled with interesting titbits of your life at home .

      Delete
  6. What a fabulous card Shirley-Anne, great design and I love the pre coloured images [ I use them a lot]..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne