Followers

Monday, January 6, 2020

Sugar and spice

A warm  hello to you and you .
Welcome to my room friends and first time visitors. 

May the New Year bring all that you need .

A Christmas card to share today 
One to start the stash for 2020


 
White card base , paper from my stash and image from SU set So Santa .
Santa coloured with water colour pencils and aqua pen .

for the inside 

                                     Sentiment from So Santa and Merry Christmas from Timeless Tidings .

Hope this bought a smile to your face. As there is   much inspiration on so many sites , blogs and pinterst and facebook I am sure I will have more  Christmas cards  to share in time .

I have entered ....
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/

 Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .


5 comments:

  1. What a SUPER card Shirley Anne, love the Santa and that cute sentiment, great paper too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love your card and this is a great way to start making cards for this Christmas. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute & delightful Shirley-Anne, I adore the image & the gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card, love the Santa. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional upcycle something challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the frame. Cute image!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne