Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Christmas Cheer

              Hello to you, and to you and of course you . Thanks for calling in .

I do hope that you enjoy your browsing .

Thanks also for the comments on past posts .

Another Christmas card made and shared for this years  stash .

How early do you begin to make your Christmas cards ? 

This is the time  when I miss having a table at  the nearby church where a few ladies would join me for card making .Some ladies were craft experienced and others not so much . I loved  enthusing and encouraging others to create and I always marvelled at the joy  the newbies displayed when they held up their completed card . 

                                Todays share 

                                 


Real Red card base in C6 [10.5cm x 14.8 cm ] size

Paper matte  from stash cut a little smaller , Before adhering to card base  I punched a 2''circle from the paper as shown . Then from a scrap of Whisper White I punched a smaller 1.3/4'' circle on which I stamped sentiment in Basic Black ink. I then adhered this inside the larger cut out before adding a small red gingham bow from my stash .

The diecut image of the mug is a freebie from a magazine and it is added with foam dots .   A  few self adhesive SU  Rhinestone Basic Jewels to adorn the  front finished the card .


Supposed to be a hot  41 here today so will  be off now to check that  Doug still has a cold drink at hand .


            Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .




2 comments:

  1. Great card! I try to make Christmas cards all year. I did quite a few for challenges before Christmas, so have started my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so warm and cozy looking! I love that tiny gingham bow as it just seems to add that something extra. Love your card and it's never too early to start making cards for Christmas. Stay warm!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne