Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Wistful thinking

 Hi there , welcome to my room and thank you for calling in . 

Well , I think that I have acheived my craft project for today which was to create  a vintage themed card . 

So happy to be back in blog land .Not as much time on my hands now as Doug needs /wants more time with me .Access cab days out for coffee and shopping ,Gopher days out for parks and bakery coffee and snacks and also keeping up with  health related appointments . 

Todays effort ..

She does look wistful....



  The 14.5" square  card base here is SU  retired ,Cinnamon Cider. 

The floral  and striped paper from pretty  KraftyHands Fatale Paper  Stack 

The beautiful image also from KraftyHands Femme Fatale cards pack .

The lace, small butterfly and pearl bling are from my still huge stash. 

I did trim a little from one side of the image , adhered it to a slightly larger coordinating , Cajun Craze [ still available from SU] then onto slightly larger Cinnamon Cider  . Then I tore the edges of that before adding the  image with foam dots . 

Thanks again for looking , hope you ejoyed the viewing and please feel free to browse and or leave a word or two as I enjoy reading them and will visit you too .

                                 

         Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

               




2 comments:

  1. A Beautiful image and background Shirley Anne, Good to have time to yourself to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. Love the paper and the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne