Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Three bows for you

 I stared at the  new  blog page and wondered how  amazing it is .How it provokes   the fear  of not  filling that blank space with interesting ,exciting ,wise, uplifting and  sometimes comforting words . 

Well as my life is so predictable caring for Doug , nothing exciting happens from one day to next day .

BUT  it is still a beautiful world . So I will  be cheerful and strive to be just happy to share my make for this post . 

PS..... and to browse through  a few posts of   friends in craft .


My card to share today .

 
Made this some time ago with paper from my stash and a bow punch .loved creating the bows out of different papers and just adding a few  little self adhesive  dots . 
The sentiment  from Hero Arts is inked in black . 
The card base is  SU  Whisper White. 

Would this be classed as CAS ? What do you think ? 


I think my next creation will be something Vintage .If I trip over some  paper or ribbon that looks even  slightly vintage , if I can unravel said ribbon and if I can find vintage looking lady image  ...Mmm
That is my project for tomorrow .
Please watch this space .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .














An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail.

Edwin Land

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is really lovely Shirley Anne, whatever deign it is. :) I must get my bow die out again! Thank goodness for crafting when caring ay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, love the sweet bows and dimension, very pretty..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne