Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

A Tiny Birthday Note

Hello again ..Hope all are well and have some quality time for yourselves . 

I am trying to get into the habit of writing and sharing something every day . Not that I  have many interesting events going on in my life or exquisite makes to share but some one somewhere might relate to that which I do share .

I have promised myself to visit at least 3 blogs every day , sharing  a  comment before I leave .

 And more importantly, this will keep me inspired , even encouraged in my own crafting . 

It has been a busy week , more I think , as hubby has been a little off . I have been very busy  tending to his needs while encouraging him to do as much as he can the best as he can .

 Quiet time , personal time is a treasured thing but friendship with ones loved  spouse has the highest value .

Tonight I am sharing another make from a few days ago . 

 


No details as a recipe because I did not know at the time that I would restart blogging and sharing again .Next time I must use a plain back ground for the photograph . 
The papers are from SU as is the card base 
I am  not  sure  of the origen of the  sentiment sorry . 
The pretty little bows were from a cheap shop .

Well there you go my post is at its end .
If you have made it thus far thank you,  and I hope that you enjoyed your visit .

Catch you again soon, cheers for now . 
Shirley-Anne  .

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you in Blogland again Shirly-Anne with a beautiful card. I agree, time with loved ones is important. I hope you have time for blogging too, as it can take our minds off to another area, which is good. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and another beautiful birtday card. Loving those tiny little bows.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I hope you have a lovely day. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley-Anne! Delightful to meet you and follow you! Thank you for your visit to my place and leaving your comment so I could find you. Your birthday card share today is so beautiful! I love the bow panel and circle for the cute sediment! Come back soon and follow me, too, if you like! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. In answer to a question on one of your recent posts, Moving Along With The Times blog challenges started back up in June 2023 with Wendy L at the helm x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne