Followers

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Your special day

Well here we go again . Really getting to enjoy visiting  blogs again and commenting . 

Thank you to those who have commented on my last few posts . If I have not already then  I will be visiting you soon . 

 It took a while to get comfortable  into the writing habit  though . As well as that part ,  I have not joined into a challenge for so long that I hope I remember how to use the  linky thing . 

I would like to enter this card in the https://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/

The challenge being      Emboss Wet or Dry



 

I like embossed back ground layers as they seem to highlight the next layer , be it an image alone  or a panel .  I made this card with the purpose of showing that green and blue can go together ..
So it is a green card base with same coloured layer that was embossed with a swirl folder . 
Next , I added a blue panel with a smaller scrap  piece of floral paper . 
Then using layered scallopped dies and a circle punch I added a sentiment found in my stash .
To finish the card I added 3 gold bits of  bling .

 
Well that is all for today . 
Thank you for calling in .

Cheers for now catch you again soon .
Shirley-Anne 


3 comments:

  1. I love the embossed background on this and also all that wonderful green color. Blue is usually my favorite color but this may have to make me change my mind. So beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely card, pretty paper, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Please remember to link to my challenge in your blog post. I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne