Followers

Monday, August 28, 2023

A Real Treat .

                                      Hi there , Welcome .


Happy Monday to all  visitors . Thank you for calling in . 

Thanks to those who viewed last post and left a word or two . 

I hope that you have been enjoying sunny weather today . Doug [hubby] and I have been sitting out the front of our unit just watching the world go by . Other residents have been waving hello to us with some stopping to say hello .Doug is 86 and not in the best of health and I fear that our gopher rides together are a thing of the past .


We often travelled the length of Linear Park from the gorge to the city , having a picnic lunch on the way . Gosh with warm season on the way I am sure the missing will become stronger . 
Life goes on and crafting helps ....

For a  dog lover in our Family I have made a card for an up coming  birthday . I hope he likes it . 


The sentiment , bowl and the cute canine  are  from a SU stamp set ,Pampered Pets . These and  paper from my stash all added to a white card base .I am hoping that the colors , grey and green compliment 
the orange .

If I can find a challenge that this card will suit then I will be back here  to enter it . 
Hey , if you have a suitable challenge ,for me , feel free to let me know in a comment and I will give you a plug . in the mean time I am off to challenge search or is that surf..

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .


 



































1 comment:

  1. First of all....I love your card. It's so fun and cheery and just perfect. Great choice of the stripes too.
    Life really does go on and yes, crafting helps. It keeps the mind occupied. I thinking sitting out front and watching the world go by is very peaceful. Cherish each moment together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne