Followers

Monday, August 21, 2023

All the Best

 Hi there . Welcome to my blog  post today .  Thank you for calling in and I hope that you like my card .

This creation is inspired by some thing I saw on Pinterst . I went back later to look for it to save and acknowledge the crafter , but lost it . 

The card  front has been embossed  using the SU Country Floral Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder .

It gave a  lovely deep embossed image .

I used a   Die-namics  Stitched Basic Edges  from My Favorite Things to create the white and grey topper  which I added with foam dots after stamping the image taken from  SU stamp set Asian Artistry and the sentiment All the Best Cursive 4526D.  Coloured with Copics . The grey is only a strip added to edge of white with minimum  liquid glue.  

The card stock for card base is SU . Merry Merlot , now retired  .



 
 
I love this design and I just know that I will use it again . 
Off now to visit some blogs .I have been away for far too long . 

I still have a few cards to share with you so I do hope that  you check my post /blog again 
soon and may be leave a word or two . 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now . 



2 comments:

  1. Hey Shirley! It's so good to see you blogging again and I love this pretty card. The embossing on the side is gorgeous and I'm loving the flower image. Great design and a perfect birthday card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card layout, nice embossing and pretty stamps x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne