Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Two for one .

 Hello and welcome once again to my blog post . Thank you for calling in . 

I really enjoyed making this card because it is a little different . And it was created using ends of papers from my scrap stash . Now once again this was made some time ago so no names of papers . I promise though once I have published cards already made I will endeavour to write a recipe for my new makes . 

Fair warning now ..there are a several  photos of the stages of this creation, the idea of  which I found on Pinterest .

This small card is 8cm x 10.5cm with some beautiful scrap of SU paper . I added some bling to the centre of some of the flowers .


This is the card front or the small card holder and it is just one piece  10.5 x14.8cm. 
Once again paper is from SU .
There is the addition of the corner piece which will hold the small card .

On the back of this I have stamped the greeting which came as a freebie on a magazine ..I think .

The finished  project shows now  all together .
Blue and green do go together  some times . 
                   


As I said ,I really enjoyed creating this . Simply a sweet ,different ,  easy project . I acknowledge that I copied the idea .

I do hope that you found this card interesting and if you make one ,I do hope that you share it too . 

Hope that we have another day like today .it was sunny and Doug and I enjoyed sitting outside for a couple of hours .After lunch two special craft pals of   mine, Sandy and Jane , called in for a cuppa . As Doug was feeling a little better he sat up with us girls and brightly chatted along too . 

Thanks again for calling in . Leave me a word or two and I would love to see what you have been up to and what you have created .

                                        Catch you again soon, cheers for now .

                                                        Shirley-Anne


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea and I love the papers you used. Very creative and just beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne