Followers

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Youngsters Birthday card

                                                                       

Hi there blog friends , from a lazy blogger . I do hope that life is treating you all well . 

Hi to Chrissy , and Sandy and Jane ,Gail ,Doreen and Lynn too .

Must get back into the habit of visiting great crafters blogs again .


I placed a photo of this card  here which I created back in June , fully intending to post with a few words but totally forgot about it . I was also intending to destash my craft room . 

I found a stash of card toppers bought  from a cheap shop and added to this card . White card base , two shades of green card with white ribbon to separate .I die cut  and added the smile word to the top darker green along with some heart bling .



Talk about simply easy .
But the purpose of this excercise was to stimulate my appertite for card making , blogging and to be inspired by blog land again . If it has,  then you will see me here again soon .
In the mean time I will visit your blog soon .

               Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 


                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne